My new screensaver. Pix of Race L's

FordFanStan

Established Member
these are some pics I took last weekend at FFW.

They are of Gary Soulages "World's Quickest and Fastest Lightning" with a new World Record ET of 7.36 and a new World Record MPH of 187.xx mph and also of NoSurprises new racetruck.

As many of you kow, Garys truck is powered by a 4.6 with a 4 speed Lenco, twin 76mm turbo setup, and full tube chassis.

NoSurprises truck consists of a backhalved 4 link 9" ssetup in the rear, tubular front susp, all new spindle and brake setup that utilizes a 5 x 4.5" bolt circle, it is going to have a DMP built 4r100 and a DMP built 5.4 GT engine w/ a GT500 Whipple 3.4 s/c. We would liek to try to finish this truck and make it to FFW Texas, but very unlikely right now.

Enjoy:

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

Stan

FordFanStan

Established Member
I was helping out pit for Gary S and John M., working on the DMP truck and some other trucks by there too running back and forth. You should know if I am a track event I'm by all the L's, and if you ask any of the L guys who or where I am they all should know lol. I seen you stated you went, but I never seen you either. When you going to get yours back up and running? Later this year and early next I should have mine done, hopefully, and then testing it out. I really want to get id done and finished, but I do not want to rush and I am really busy with school, and even though its not fun it is the number 1 priority for me right now lol. FFS

NoSurprise

Established Member
these are some pics I took last weekend at FFW.

They are of Gary Soulages "World's Quickest and Fastest Lightning" with a new World Record ET of 7.36 and a new World Record MPH of 187.xx mph and also of NoSurprises new racetruck.

As many of you kow, Garys truck is powered by a 4.6 with a 4 speed Lenco, twin 76mm turbo setup, and full tube chassis.

NoSurprises truck consists of a backhalved 4 link 9" ssetup in the rear, tubular front susp, all new spindle and brake setup that utilizes a 5 x 4.5" bolt circle, it is going to have a DMP built 4r100 and a DMP built 5.4 GT engine w/ a GT500 Whipple 3.4 s/c. We would liek to try to finish this truck and make it to FFW Texas, but very unlikely right now.

Enjoy:

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

Stan
Stan, thanks for your help and posting the 'cool dual' of Lightnings.
Robby will be finished up with the headers in about a week.
Then it's time to install the DMP monster 4 valve, GT block&heads motor.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Stan, thanks for your help and posting the 'cool dual' of Lightnings.
Robby will be finished up with the headers in about a week.
Then it's time to install the DMP monster 4 valve, GT block&heads motor.

those pics turned out good, but man in person when that sun was going down and was hitting on both of those trucks when they were next to each other, words cannot describe haha. The pictures do not do either of these trucks justice, they are simply incredible. FFS

wayboarder

Established Member
those pics turned out good, but man in person when that sun was going down and was hitting on both of those trucks when they were next to each other, words cannot describe haha. The pictures do not do either of these trucks justice, they are simply incredible. FFS

Just as I said earlier. Absolutely amazing trucks there. Pictures do not do those two trucks justice.

Users who are viewing this thread