My new Ride

mean03

Established Member
I sold my 03 Redfire Vert last week and picked up my new one. 2001 Cobra with a little bit done to it.. :)

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_07551.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
If it has a build motor (which I assume it must with twins on it), and a solid trans behind it...I say great find. What interior in it? Some black 03 cobra seats with black inserts would look nice.

mean03

Established Member
numbers now please! lol

See below sorry.

nice. did you know the guy? if not nice find

Yes sir I know previous owner, really good friend of mine, I knew every thing about the car as it was built. Only way to buy a big power car if you ask me.

i dont get it,...go from an 03 to an 01 ?

I loved my 03 but really wanted a big power car and since I know car real well it made since..

wow that thing is sick as hell. love the white saleens

Yes sir I love them too, even better with the 5" in front and 12" in rear. :)

That thing is nice! Specs?

Stroker Block, twin 62's, fuel system, everything done and all built by HPP. Car currently makes 780rwhp @ 18psi through the auto. Not ready to turn it all the way up as we are not sure what the auto will hold. From what I understand Manny expects well over four digits at the ground once we turn it up.. :rockon:

mean03

Established Member
If it has a build motor (which I assume it must with twins on it), and a solid trans behind it...I say great find. What interior in it? Some black 03 cobra seats with black inserts would look nice.

Yes to all the above with the exception of the interior color, it has the parchment interior which I did not like at first but honestly it grew on me and now that I own it I love it..

Users who are viewing this thread