My new Ride!

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Sup guys? It's been a while since I've posted but I sold my 03 back in March and picked up a new S550. I love this car! It's 10x a better car and since the older I get the more I just like to cruise, the power difference hasn't even bothered me.

So here it is! 2016 Magnetic GT Premium with the blackout package.

Its 4 weeks old now and has just under 200 miles and I've already done the following mods

Corsa extreme catback
GT 350 steering wheel
Steeda clutch spring
LED switchback lamps and LED reverse lamp
BMR SP080 performance springs
MRR Flow Forged GT350 wheels with Nittos. 19x10's and 19x11's

TBC_2470 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_2485 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

DPC_6860 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_2523 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_2558-2 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_2502 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

black and whites

TBC_2550 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_2565 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_2498 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_2558-3 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_2525 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

deano

Established Member
Wow this is really nice. How much was the steering wheel? The stock dual exhaust looks nice but I'd bet quad tips would look amazing!

badjuicedgt

Established Member
that is a good looking car,and the gt350 steering wheel is so nice I fell in love when I drove a gt350.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Thanks guys, the car is incredible. Ford hit a home run with this car

Wow this is really nice. How much was the steering wheel? The stock dual exhaust looks nice but I'd bet quad tips would look amazing!

Thanks, the wheel was $330 but so worth it. Its plug and play basically. Just have to switch over the factory trim and buttons. about a 15 minute install

Beautiful car sir! Your ZY Cobra will be missed!

Thanks sir, it was a great car

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice sir!
These photos look familiar,......lol I saw them on another Mustang forum. Enjoy it.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Great car! My uncle just picked up a 2015 so I finally got drive one. Absolutely loved it!

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Beautiful car. Love everything you've done so far. BTW, do you have a link or something I can type into google for a fullsize of your avatar OP? lol

I want one of these or a 13-14(GT) so bad but where I live there just isn't any good paying jobs, what do you all do to afford these things?

sicvnum

Established Member
Damn these things are nice. I've been wanting to drive one for awhile now, but I'm afraid I'll end up with the biggest itch wanting to buy one. :??:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks, the wheel was $330 but so worth it. Its plug and play basically. Just have to switch over the factory trim and buttons. about a 15 minute install

Beautiful car!

$330 isn't bad really. I just put a flat bottom custom steering wheel in my Viper..it was well north of that haha

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Very nice sir!
These photos look familiar,......lol I saw them on another Mustang forum. Enjoy it.

LOLZ I just joined Mustang6G

Great car! My uncle just picked up a 2015 so I finally got drive one. Absolutely loved it!

Thanks, They really are great cars

Beautiful car. Love everything you've done so far. BTW, do you have a link or something I can type into google for a fullsize of your avatar OP? lol

I want one of these or a 13-14(GT) so bad but where I live there just isn't any good paying jobs, what do you all do to afford these things?

LOLZ thats my wife =) I run a family owned traffic signal buisness

That is awesome, I am about 20 mins from you. I would love to see this car.

anytime

Damn these things are nice. I've been wanting to drive one for awhile now, but I'm afraid I'll end up with the biggest itch wanting to buy one. :??:

once you drive one its all over!

That just might be the nicest 15+ I've seen.

Thanks Sir,

Beautiful car!

$330 isn't bad really. I just put a flat bottom custom steering wheel in my Viper..it was well north of that haha

I can only imagine! For the price its worth it IMO especially for an OEM part you know will fit and function properly!

Users who are viewing this thread