My new personal best of 8.97 at 157

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Looking to beat it in the upcoming weeks.

Just in case anyone was wondering, the 8.97 was run on 17 inch mickey thompson drag radials. Aaaaand, I drove the car to and from the track. I got lazy and left the chute on the car for the drive home though. :banana:

whiteonblackL

Established Member
good ****ing lord. thats bad ass and shit i'd leave the chute on it the whole time. street cars with chutes on them lookin to cool.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Is it bad that I looked at the title and first thing that I thought was "1/8th mile" then I saw the mph and said "Wait a min..." then looked at your name and said "Oh..."

:lol1:

I'd like to run your car at the track sometime so I could see how bad I'd lose to a giant. :bowdown:

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
GOT DAMN!!!! Thats sweet. you should post a vid and some pics of that bad boy!

There are a lot of pics and a few vids of it around. I'll post some later

Wow, awesome times. What kind of 60' time?

This is the timeslip:

timeslipcopy.jpg

Is it bad that I looked at the title and first thing that I thought was "1/8th mile" then I saw the mph and said "Wait a min..." then looked at your name and said "Oh..."

:lol1:

I'd like to run your car at the track sometime so I could see how bad I'd lose to a giant. :bowdown:

Too funny. They do a big track rental day for the local cobras vs. the local f-bodies, but that is kind of far for the SC guys to travel to.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Only 8.97? c'mon....hahahaha HOLY F**KIN SH!T batman!! thats sick dude

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Got to watch out for those sneaky fox bodies. You never know how fast they might be!

frontside.jpg

So I got a question...When you go to your local track how well known are you? Do like people run to the lines to watch you go down the track? I sure as hell know I would... :rockon:

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Why dont you try on slicks and skinnies once and rip off that 7 sec slip :-D

Nah, no slicks for me. I do have a set of light weight front skinnies and a 15 inch drag radial to try out. I have friends running 7.90-8.20's on 275-60-15s so the car should react pretty well.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Nah, no slicks for me. I do have a set of light weight front skinnies and a 15 inch drag radial to try out. I have friends running 7.90-8.20's on 275-60-15s so the car should react pretty well.

how many point cage do you have in there

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
So I got a question...When you go to your local track how well known are you? Do like people run to the lines to watch you go down the track? I sure as hell know I would... :rockon:

I think a lot of local people know the car. What tends to happen is the people who know the car will bet people who have never seen it before as to what it might run or whether I will beat the person I have lined up against.

I usually get a lot of people thanking me at the end of the night for the money I have won them.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
how many point cage do you have in there

It is a full 10 point certified to 8.50. It is just done really well and tucked in so it is hard to see. You can see the down bars that go through the dash if you are looking at the front of the car.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
It is a full 10 point certified to 8.50. It is just done really well and tucked in so it is hard to see. You can see the down bars that go through the dash if you are looking at the front of the car.

yea i noticed it just now. Beautiful car man. makes me wish i still had my fox. just curious(sorry for all the questions) what is your rear end setup? Im debating about going soild from a fox and i need it to handle power.

Users who are viewing this thread