My new Lightning and House and my beater

lipt0n svTE

SVT ranch truck Operator
Established Member
hello a couple pictures of my new stock 04 L with 01-02 wheels my beater car (red) and my new house i closed on last week. and a shot of my old L in its current state

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

Teroy

lipt0n svTE

SVT ranch truck Operator
Established Member
the red lightning was an 01' motor has low compression in cylinder 2 and a 135k on it i drove the dog poop out of it.... its hard to tell in that picture but it was totaled out from a hail storm last summer that puked softballs out of the sky so i replaced it with the 04 which is bone stock... thanks things are coming around house.. new L halfway done with college YAY

Teroy

lipt0n svTE

SVT ranch truck Operator
Established Member
just before the red truck got totaled i was talking to dante to get a built motor tranny etc...... (the works) but maybe the blacky will get some christmas presents this year : )

lipt0n svTE

SVT ranch truck Operator
Established Member
yeah actually the tranny is good it only has like 45k or so on the tranny i grenaded the original one the tranny has a ftvb as well i changed the fluid like every 8k in it. the truck is at a-1 auto recyclers in rapid city south dakota. i don't have the number on hand but just google it and ask for allen

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Haha beater car, I'll be glad when the day comes and I call a C5 my beater car!

Nice setup man.

Whats the story on that red Lightning? What happened to it?

lipt0n svTE

SVT ranch truck Operator
Established Member
Thanks, the house was a bank owned so... we got a pretty good deal. yeah the memories in the red L i will post some better pics of the hail damage before they took in to the junk yard....

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
Thanks, the house was a bank owned so... we got a pretty good deal. yeah the memories in the red L i will post some better pics of the hail damage before they took in to the junk yard....

I would like to see more pics of the damage done by God who PUKED softball sized ice diamonds out of the sky thus ensuring the heartwrenching damage to that lovely vehicle of yours sir.

Users who are viewing this thread