My New iForged Wheels - A Corvette First!

Dave@EFI

Established Member
First off, big thanks to Vince and the team at iForged. I am happy to repost it's another deal gone perfect!

Here are the first pics of my new wheels. My old stuff was a set of 18x10 & 19x11" iForged Aero's in Hyperblack. 2" lip in front and a 3" lip out back. They were the first wheels to get the Hyperblack finish from iForged and set a new standard for the company. They have now been replaced with iForged Daytona's in 19x9.5 & 20x11" sizes.

Today, I got in my new set of wheels, which are another first for iForged. They are the first set of the new Xtreme Lip Technology designs made for a Corvette. The new XLT design allows for a 2.5" lip in front that will now fit a big brake kit, and a 4" lip out back to maximize that aggressive look. I have examined these very closely and am pleased to say that the build quality looks excellent.....even better than before. The center section where it bolts to the hub is sturdier and the spokes look stronger and have seemingly more depth.

The Hyperblack fnish has also come a long way as well. It seems much more uniform and evenly coated over the wheel surface. The polished finish is flawless and I couldn't locate a flaw anywhere on the front or rear lip. I am extremely pleased. The only shortcoming is that there are currently no tires available in the sizes I need, so it looks like this will be the look for at least a month or so. Check out the pics and lemme know what you think!

Aloha, Dave

DSC06066.JPG

DSC06064.JPG

DSC06070.JPG

DSC06081.JPG

DSC06075.JPG

DSC06073.JPG

DSC06058.JPG

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
hey man nice vette i live in hawaii on the big island and my bro owns a 2002 z06 and he lives on maui but he told me alot about your vette.

nice rims btw and i like the lip.

Dave@EFI

Established Member
Thanks gang....yeah I knew the other one would be missed. It was very difficult to take the leap from something guaranteed to look good and make somewhat of a departure to uncharted territory. These wheels look excellent, but pics do not do them justice. Wait till I get the tires and get it slammed and back on the ground....you guys might see what I see!

gtstang, drop me a line at www.efiunlimited.com sometime.....tell your brother I got crew in Maui.

Aloha, Dave

Users who are viewing this thread