My New/First Handgun

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
I just got back from the "Nation's Gun Show" and, naturally, bought a gun. This is my first handgun (been 21 for 3 months). Use is of course, home protection, range practice, and possibly conceal and carry. It's a brand new .40cal Taurus Millenium PT140 Pro. I also picked up 3 boxes of Federal American Eagle 180 ammunition @ 20 a pop. Here are some pics.

100_0473.gif

100_0471.gif

100_0475.gif

homer302

Banned
Thats polymer isn't it? I dig that. I am just starting to get into guns. That is on my "starter" wish list.
Sweet buy! :beer:

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Yeah, it is polymer. To tell you the truth, I don't know a ton about guns myself. I knew I wanted a compact, somewhat large caliber gun though. I walked around and held a lot of the guns to see how comfortable they felt. In all honesty, if memory serves me (even though its been less than 4 hours since I was there...) I didn't really like the way the S&W or Springfield Armory polymer guns felt in my hand. The Taurus' and the Glocks felt way better.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Nice gun man...be prepared to become addicted. Ammo is crazy expensive right now, but it just doesn't seem to matter lol.

I bought my first handgun about 5 months ago, Smith and Wessom M&P 40 compact. I use it for conceal carry. I love it!

Have fun and be safe! :thumbsup:

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Very nice. I've been eying picking one of these up for a carry gun. I wish you could get them with the "ribber" grip though. That's the #1 thing that sold me on my 24/7 Pro.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread