My new exhaust setup 03 cobra

rudyrivera1189

Established Member
Previous owner had straight pipes on it and I got tired of it pretty fast. Installed a Magnaflow catback I bought used on here and a UPR o/r X-Pipe. How do you guys like it? I think she sounds 1000x better compared to before.

[youtube_browser]v1MgOD8g04c[/youtube_browser]

rudyrivera1189

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing. Camera amplified the environment sounds a lot. Ill have to try it out in a parking lot.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

skratpiece

Established Member
I owned several combos. Bbk/Magnaflow, Bassani/Bassani, Bassani/Magnaflow, Bbk/Bassani. I liked the BBK/Magnaflow sound and top end power. Bassani/Bassani had the most low end torque. It made the car burn 2nd from a roll. I gave up the Bassani/Bassani combo because it had a drone. Long story short I think you'll be happy with the Upr/Magnaflow combo and take it from me it's not worth the hassle of worrying if other combos sound better cuz the grass isnt always greener. Look up my comparison clips on youtube "rubadubya15".

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Sounds great, always love Magnaflow on a DOHC! Where in Lyndhurst are you? I grew up in Glen Ridge and I used to work on Ridge Road on the corner of Lake Ave at an architect. You ever hit up Whiskey's on Saturday nights?

rudyrivera1189

Established Member
Thanks everyone ! :thumbup:

Sounds great, always love Magnaflow on a DOHC! Where in Lyndhurst are you? I grew up in Glen Ridge and I used to work on Ridge Road on the corner of Lake Ave at an architect. You ever hit up Whiskey's on Saturday nights?

Get out that's pretty cool. I used to live on second ave but moved to Stuyvesant now. Whiskey actually started last week I'm usually there every other week.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread