My New Dyno Graph

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Hey all just got my car back from True Blue Performance after adding JDM (kooks) Long Tube Headers and a 3.12" Vortech Blower Pulley. Here is the new Graph, check out the air/fuel ratio graph at the bottom...........SMOOTH! :D :beer:

mnypit

Established Member
Very nice indeed!!

Saw you, smelled your diff, (that doesnt sound right does it!!) at the SVTOA on-track experience last year at IRP in Indy. Very nice car you have. Glad we are able to flag you down before you melted the pumpkin. I guess you were just going too fast!

:thumbsup:

Steve

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by mnypit
Very nice indeed!!

Saw you, smelled your diff, (that doesnt sound right does it!!) at the SVTOA on-track experience last year at IRP in Indy. Very nice car you have. Glad we are able to flag you down before you melted the pumpkin. I guess you were just going too fast!

:thumbsup:

Steve

So am I!! I took care of the diff overheating problem that next week at KB's shop...Diff cooling system mounted under the back bumper!!:D :D NO MORE COOKING THE PUMPKIN! ;-) ;-) :beer:

PS thanks for the cudo's on the car! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Looks great Big Daddy...

I'm at TB quite often, I don't think I've ever seen your car! Hope to see you around!

Shawn

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by BlackSnake2001
Looks great Big Daddy...

I'm at TB quite often, I don't think I've ever seen your car! Hope to see you around!

Shawn

Thanks, I don't know how you could have missed my car the D*MN thing lived there quite a bit last year..:( ;-) You should join up with the SCMC http://www.svtcobraclub.com and join us at Jackson, SC March first for drag day and/or Carolina Motorsports Park March 15-16 for our on track event!! :beer: :beer:

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Well.. That's a great point! I just can't recall a white 01 sitting around the shop :)

I'll check out the link, I've been looking to get into some track time!

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by akatherazor4
Those are great numbers man!!!:beer: What trim is your Vortech?

Razor.

It's the SQ trim. When I save enough $$$$ I have a set of FR500 heads I'm going to put on with a few other mods and upgrade to a T-trim. Randy at True Blue feels we can get 650-700 at the wheels if we go with the T trim! :D :D But that won't be until after this fall! ;-) ;-) :beer:

Adam01Snake

Capitalism is Boss
Established Member
Randy at True Blue feels we can get 650-700 at the wheels if we go with the T trim!

That much Power with Stock Internals? Or have you upgraded your pistions, rods, etc.? Also did you have to change out your Returnless Fuel System for a Return Style? I was told our cars wouldn't make much over 400RWHP with the Returnless system but I've seen serveral guys on here way over that so.....I'm confused!:shrug:

WOW! Great Numbers BTW on your current setup!

Adam:coolman:

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Originally posted by Adam01Snake
That much Power with Stock Internals? Or have you upgraded your pistions, rods, etc.? Also did you have to change out your Returnless Fuel System for a Return Style? I was told our cars wouldn't make much over 400RWHP with the Returnless system but I've seen serveral guys on here way over that so.....I'm confused!:shrug:

I am running the returnless fuel system with the only upgrade being a 2003 cobra fuel pump and my internals are stock. I am currently making 496hp and 422tq at the wheels. Most say that 500 @ the wheels is the max for safe power and the fuel system is not a problem at these levels.

Razor.:beer:

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by Adam01Snake

Adam,

I have a forged bottom end with a stock upperend. :D Manley rods, Eagle Piston...etc... I went with a return fuel system because the fuel pressure gauge at these levels would bounce like it had eaten a can of Mexican Jumping Beans!! ;-) With the return system I can manually adjust the fuel pressure (within limits) and the fuel pressure is rock steady. I was running 455 RWHP on the stock fuel system with no problems other that the bouncing around. :D Thanks for the compliments on the car! :beer: :beer:

Peter

Established Member
Big Daddy- Do you use an FMU and what size injectors
do you use. I was asking because I recently went to
42lb injectors and the fellow at Andersen Ford told
me I could ditch the FMU.

Pete

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by Peter
Big Daddy- Do you use an FMU and what size injectors
do you use. I was asking because I recently went to
42lb injectors and the fellow at Andersen Ford told
me I could ditch the FMU.

Pete

I have 42lb injectors and I don't have a FMU other than what is on the chip in the computer to adjust the voltage. I can manually adjust the fuel pressure but then I need to adjust the voltage to the pumps and I can't do that without programing the chip.

Users who are viewing this thread