My new DD

GHIG RTR

Banned
Sorry for the crappy Iphone pic. It's a '10 GC SRT8. It has every option but the engine block heater. Once we wash the wifes SSTB, I'll get my good buddy Graves to shoot some badass pics. This things is TONS better than the wifes SS in comparison to the options. It's a stiffer ride compared to the SS though, but squats and goes better than the SS. I gotta save up for a Corsa catback, and probably a Vortech.:-D

SRT8.jpg

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Dammit you suck! I love those. I'm trying to talk my mom into getting one when she gets rid of her Tahoe but she complains about gas now. So she isn't about these at all.

Looks great man.

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
That's your DD FML. I love that truck, just couldn't afford the truck and gas mileage.

You can drive mine Frank.... if I ever get one.

Im looking at getting an 08 myself.

Do yourself a favor and read up through the srtGC forums. You are better off buying the magnaflow muffler, keeping the stock piping and then getting new tips... save yourself.... ohhhh $400 or so AFTER the parts. :beer:

PM if you have any questions OP

- Sean

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
My DD is a 2010 Black SRT8GC. Congrats. Fine auto you have there.

Just so you don't have any preconceptions about it being an economy car, I am averaging 12.4 MPG and I drive 700-900 miles per week:rollseyes

The interstate is NOT your friend...

Users who are viewing this thread