My new combo

cobra0393

Established Member
I finally started my cobra today after 4 long months. Here is my new combo.
306 with probe pistons, trick flow high ports(mild ported), ported upper and lower cobra intake, Anderson B-41, Vortech S-trim making 16-18 psi, 13/4 long tubes, h-pipe, flowmasters, mac tailpipes.
Tell me what ya think.

cobra0393

Established Member
that 6.04 is my other car. It is a 331 fully ported twisted wedge heads, trick flow intake, Ys-trim with 21psi. All on a stock block, but im installing a good block this winter along with more boost also. Hopefully be in the 9s.

johnh

Established Member
That combo sounds pretty tough. What made you try the high ports out this time around?
That combo is pretty close to my build for the winter except I was going with speed pro forged and lower boost for street.

cobra0393

Established Member
I got a good deal on the high ports. I've had good luck out off the probe pistons, thats what i run in my race car. This is my street car, do think 16-18 psi is to much boost for the street. :rolling:

johnh

Established Member
cobra0393 said:
This is my street car, do think 16-18 psi is to much boost for the street. :rolling:

I don't know if your running some type of inter/after cooler or injection system. Run as much boost your fuel can handle. I only plan on 8-10 psi on 94 oct. with no coolers.

trey193

Established Member
Jamey your new combo cant help but to run good with that much boost!!! Once you get it lined out it will be a beast, dont think the BFG's will have much of a chance!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread