My New Cobra

Venomous96Cobra

NEWBIE SVT *****
Established Member
Well just to fill you guys in, I have had the car about two, to two and a half weeks now I must say! I loved my Gt, and for a few days when i was w/o the Gt because the new owner picked her up, and I still had'nt picked up the Cobra I was sure having second thoughts, when I sold it but now I am trully, absolutely 100% in love

Since I bought her I have bought her new wheels! 18*9/18*10 anthricite fr500's, new headlights, 8000k headlight/foglight HID conversion, and had the sidescoops that were on my Gt repainted/installed!

Here is the object of my obsession...

026.jpg

030.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
That is a great looking Cobra. I was with out my cobra for about 6 weeks because of misc. tranny parts we couldn't find. after I picked her back up (Thursday) I was reaffirmed why I love the car. Screaming top end power, decent handling, beautiful sound and just the way she makes me feel. Im sure it's how all of us on the site feel except for the non-mustang trolls that hang out and talk shit about our cars... You know who you are.

Great pick up.

Venomous96Cobra

NEWBIE SVT *****
Established Member
hey guys! thank's for all your kind comment's the car has been a dream of mine for a very long time. Actually most people may be upset when they find out that I was choosing between 2 cars a 96mystic cobra and my white svt... But I have always wanted a white sn95 cobra! and I really couldnt see daily driving a mystic cobra.

As far as Mods car has:

Msd wires
BBK cai
x pipe
flowmasters
tokico illuma series shocks/struts
steeda springs
pro 5oh short shift

that is about all i know of it having...

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Very nice man. Always loved SN95 Cobra's. I think most will agree it is a dream to own a Cobra. I know it was for me.

Users who are viewing this thread