My New Cobra

procharger

Established Member
My New Cobra (Update Pics)

Well I finally got a 03 Cobra yesterday. Trade my 97 Cobra, boy was it hard to see it go. All of the attention I got driving my 97 will be short lived in a few months. It was listed to sale at $14K after the trade and what I owed left on the 97 Total out the door $9400. DAMMMMM......After looking found out it has a chip, big body mas air, smaller pullie 2.9, JBA pipe and mufflers, New coolant tank for blower, centerforce clutch. Now some bad it has 107K miles, it will need a front head light support, new light housing, fog lights, covers for the hood vents, new bushing for the rear end housing, clutch cable (it has a stock), tint for the windows is shot, a new bumper, and needs a new car smell.
Picture076.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Boy I am going to miss this one
Picture042.jpg

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
you figure out how to get the new car smell back after 107,000 miles you better patent it!

Hope you enjoy the terminator, your 97 was sharp!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
what springs did you have on the 97? Any more pics from that series?

RedfireSVT

Established Member
put some leather treatment on the seats, that will bring back SOME of the new car smell.

T76 Mach

Established Member
No salvage title just high milage and the front damage. It was traded in to a lot this past Saturday and was still sitting in the bcak when I showed up and still had not been cleaned out from the prior owner.

What did he trade it for a corolla?

Fuerza

Established Member
Not bad, put a little TLC into it and it will shine again. How do the seats look with over a 100k on them?

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Nice...love the Terminator...put in a little pride and it will be UNBELIEVABLE...definitely clay..the first thing I did, and boy...woooweee

Gray03Cobra

Established Member
That Cobra may have been mine last year?

She's got potential. All Terminators do.

I don't post much any more, since I traded my '03 Cobra last year. But, being from Austin, and looking at that car makes me think it might be the same one I had until late last year. Not positive, but maybe?/! Still, good luck with it. If it's the same one, she was a mean little bit#$. I piloted her to through some intereseting encounters. Eating a couple of Vipers, Roush's, Vette's, and pretty much everything else it got near. Even gave a C6 Z06 a look at my tail once.

Anyway, just curious if there were any other distinguishing marks, or if you knew what the build number was? BTW when I sold it there wasn't nearly that much damage, and it didn't have any 2.90 either. I have pics to prove it too.

Good luck with the Termi. The fun is in these is found just after you start using a wrench! Drop me an IM or something.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread