My New Car (Fox Coupe) [56k warning!]

BM1

Established Member
Modular4vFox said:
I got bought a new coupe. It's an untouched (straight down to the air silencer) red 5spd '93 notch.
It's bone stock and in excellent shape & I found it by accident while looking at another foxbody ... :shrug:
RedFox010.jpg

:lol:

That little guy is awesome!

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :beer: :beer:

boosted306

Established Member
That car is awesome! That is my my hatch looked like prior to me turning it into a racecar. I would love to find one like that to just have and drive. Good luck with it.

FoxRodStang

Established Member
great find man. Congrats. My GT was stock down to the silencer when I bought it as well. Even though I can't stand the white paint, the black interior & the fact that it was completly stock made my decision for me.

BTW, the view in the last pic is nice.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
omfg i love that car, my favorite year and favorite style and its damn clean if i could have found it, it would be getting a terminator motor, tranny and irs, and staying completely stock otherwise.

Civic Minded

Established Member
Ugh... I hate you!!! :cuss:

Beautiful car man, what an awesome find. I wish I could fall into one like that. I'm gonna hop on the "leave it alone" bandwagon, there just can't be too many like it left.

Congrats and enjoy it! :rockon:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Great find, there getting hard to come by. I got lucky on my 92 LX, its got some miles on it but runs real strong and is in real good shape. Congrats.

G-STANG

Established Member
Sharp car, clean and staright also. No lean either, does the ashtray door work. I know, it is hard to find low mileage orignal fox bodies. It looked for almost 3 years till I found what I wanted. A 1992 black on black lx coupe 5 speed with gt seats, manual windows and mirrors. I will mod my car but no way a full blown race car. Thats why I am looking for another fox to use as my strip terror.

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
gorgeous car. i love fox notches, one of the best looking mustangs ford ever built IMO. congrats and good luck with it.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
It says you live in Southern California. What city do you live? Those house look awsome and the back yards looks amazing. Sorry for asking such a dumb question lol. Clean Fox!

Modular4vFox

Nobama!!!
Established Member
87Mustang5_0 said:
It says you live in Southern California. What city do you live? Those house look awsome and the back yards looks amazing. Sorry for asking such a dumb question lol. Clean Fox!
I'm in Inverness, FL now. And, the view is my parents backyard in Belmont Hills (gated snooty community) with a forest preserve & HWY 44 in the backround. It's nice... too many old people here though & they drive S L O W .... & also stop at green lights to make right turns. :bash:
I am from San Clemente, CA though. I'm just visiting family in FL now. Can't wait to cruise the 5 & PCH in the new car. Maybe, I'll see you around.

Users who are viewing this thread