My new baby

Ryan12

Established Member
3u6upy7a.jpg

3ehyzu9e.jpg

pejegy6e.jpg

I'm back to being a mustang owner again lol wasn't satisfied in a truck. For this baby it's a 2012 premium gt with lots of roush racing goodies.

Ryan12

Established Member
Ya drove this car and almost got a hard on I was like ****. I'm hooked again lol, glad to be back in the saddle.

Ryan12

Established Member
Ya it was a sergeant major he bought it as his daily driver and traded it 10 months later for a Shelby cobra. For those nonmilitary guys its an old E-7 probable between 34-39 in age.It has roush long tubes full roush exhaust Eibach super sport full suspension. Roush intake with the boss 302 manifold and a tune. Sucks is I don't have the the original tuner so I have to buy one and retune it. It also has 3.73s

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Ya it was a sergeant major he bought it as his daily driver and traded it 10 months later for a Shelby cobra. For those nonmilitary guys its an old E-7 probable between 34-39 in age.It has roush long tubes full roush exhaust Eibach super sport full suspension. Roush intake with the boss 302 manifold and a tune. Sucks is I don't have the the original tuner so I have to buy one and retune it. It also has 3.73s

Sweet! I didnt know Roush made longtubes for these cars

Ryan12

Established Member
Sorry guys I just guessed they where roush like the rest of the car they are definitely some nice shiney new long tubes unfortunately I can see a name on either side and the damn thing is so long I can't get my head under it. When I get it on a lift I will post what kinda they are.

Users who are viewing this thread