My new 10th anny, C6 Z06, notchback, and P-51 mustang

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Just thought I'd share some awesome pics a local guy did the other night of my new 10th anniversary Cobra, his coupe, and another guys new C6 Z06. We got an awesome opportunity to go out to the airport and shoot some pics in a hangar full of WWII era planes. Enjoy.

Caleb4copy.jpg

Header1copy.jpg

Header3copy.jpg

Header8copy.jpg

Shelby4copy-1.jpg

Shelby2copy-2.jpg

Caleb1copy.jpg

Header5copy.jpg

Shelby1copy-2.jpg

Plane1copy.jpg

Plane2copy.jpg

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Thanks guys, I lucked out and bought my Cobra on the same day as the shoot. Didn't have a chance to clean it up but it still came out looking pretty good I think.

kbsonicstang

Owns 1 sick stang!!
Established Member
your car don't look like it needs to be cleaned! those are some sweet looking cars. what are your plans for the new ride?

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
your car don't look like it needs to be cleaned! those are some sweet looking cars. what are your plans for the new ride?

Don't have many as of now except for drive the wheels off of it, it already has a intake, pulley, exhaust, tune and some suspension mods.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Wow that is crazy a guy here in town has a coupe IDENTICAL to that in every way, right down to the primered cowl hood. Good shoot location btw, too bad the lighting wasn't better

Turbo5oh

Established Member
I love Mustangs and Cobras, but the C6 Z06 just may be the best looking car ever built.

Nice pics and cars!

Users who are viewing this thread