My name is Tmac...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Established Member
My name is Tmac....

Blah blah blah...

I'm a dumbass... Waaaah Waaaah Waahhhhh...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Ouch, that hurt. :poke:

Come on... Somethin' snappy, Let's have 'er Tmac 'ol chap...

TooManyFords

carpe noctum.
Established Member
Hmmm.....

Logan, if you want be taken seriously on MM.net, then you should refrain from stuff like ^ ^ ^ this.

Somthing about "having your cake and eating it too...." ?

:shrug:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Logan, king of the net, O'mighty one, have I got under your skin your greatness?

F-16

Established Member
TooManyFords said:
Hmmm.....

Logan, if you want be taken seriously on MM.net, then you should refrain from stuff like ^ ^ ^ this.

MM.net ? Interesting, It seams like TMAC was a member & Logan a Dictator or something. Sounds like some problems on that site, could be fun reading.

F-16

Established Member
TooManyFords said:
Hmmm.....

I'm wondering if MM.net is so good of a site ,why is this guy Logan who I believe run's the other site over here ? Does his site suck ?

David Morton

Established Member
F-16 said:
I'm wondering if MM.net is so good of a site ,why is this guy Logan who I believe run's the other site over here ? Does his site suck ?
Oh, quite the contrary. If you have a Marauder and are looking for good stuff to buy and good advice from guys who've "been there, done that" on their Marauders, MM.net is the place to go.

I checked it out over a year ago and then bought a Marauder! I've never regretted it. Bought some awesome brakes and control arms from vendors there, had some rims widened, been to some meets held locally and met a bunch of good guys at the track. Plus the experience of other guys combined with my knowledge as an ASE Master Tech has me on track to do the best mods on my car for what I want to do with it. It is an awesome site for it's stated purpose, parts and advice for owners of this exceptional car.

But if you expect Logan to act as though he were some politician and is up for re-election or think you can vote him out of office because you have some notion he should respect your "freedom of speech" on his site and allow you to call people names, engage in trolling or post BS about vendors there, then perhaps you might take tmacs side. But first you should go there, search tmacs posts, and judge for yourself. (Hint: Just look for threads he started that have someones name or nick in the title.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread