My Mustang with the September 5.0 Magazine Babe of the Month

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Jesus Christ, I was hoping you guys would be HAPPY for me that I got my car featured in a magazine. If you have something shitty to say, please keep it to yourself and move on.

And Njc0las, I wonder if she would "PASS" if she saw a pic of you. :bored:

:lol: :beer:

Congrats.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Calm down, I am happy for you. I even said it. Of course she'd "pass" on me after my criticism. Would it make you feel better if I deleted my posts talking about her? Look... just for you......

Its not like it matters wether you delete/edit your post, its already been quoted 2-3 times.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Here it is! I have since bought the lower matching grill insert, looks way better, no bugs lol.

attachment.php

sweet Julie.........

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Thanks, Bruce! :beer:

I want to mention again to those who have never met me, that is not me in the photos, it's a friend of mine who picked my car from a contest on another forum. She is very small, probably 5' or so! I look like an Amazon next to her, with me being 5'-8". :p

Evil_SVT

Established Member
Pretty cool that you have it on a magazine, but you posted on a public website to get everyone's opinion, don't get all your panties in a bunch that quick. We already bite our tongues in the "Girlfriend" thread.
I mean yeah she get it nice ass and legs, and definitely get it.
Lets just hope the pictures with the hemi are before pictures because if they aren't... she need to lay of the fast food.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Ok ill be the first to say it, Julie congrats your car looked great. What kind of camera did you use?

95riosnake

Established Member
I think the girl looks great and so does the car.

It's guaranteed when posting a woman on SVTP, unless it's Mercedes Terrell or Jessica Barton there will always be someone with something negative to say, lol.

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
she's hot and thick in all the right places..

oh wait..this is SVTP....

Man, she has nothing on my new girlfriend, Kate Upton.... FAIL!

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Ok ill be the first to say it, Julie congrats your car looked great. What kind of camera did you use?

Thanks! Too bad most of it was cropped out of the pics by 5.0.

Alex had her own photographer with her that day. I believe he was using a Canon, not sure which model. After he had shot for the day and the light was gone, he realized his camera was malfunctioning. He was only able to use a few pics, that's why there are not that many varied poses of her. I think he submitted a few pics to 5.0, the magazine is the one whom picked the shots for the article.

raw23062

Established Member
Congrats, Julie. I know that's exciting to see your car in the mag! Nice work!
Unfortunate for the lack of maturity level of some of the members....but as most have already said, the model looks very good and so does the car. Congrats again on making the mag, very cool!

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
Congratulations Julie, that's awesome! And the thought never even crossed my mind to "rate" the girl. I thought the thread was about your car making it in a magazine, oh well.

The article says your car is an 08 tho, is it not an 07?

Users who are viewing this thread