my mouth is on fire!!!!!

jip

Established Member
So I collect different kinds hot sauces.....bought a new one the other day
some of you may have heard od Daves Insanity hot sauce,well this is Daves Insanity sauce made with the bhut jolokia pepper and it is hot!!!

Sun Devil Cobra

Established Member
I once bought a hot sauce that was so hot that I had to sign a waiver, stating that I wouldn't distribute to minors, or use against someone! I bought that hot sauce at Jackson's Brewery in downtown New Orleans. :beer:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Daves is good shit...

be careful when you pee...you might get some on your **** and then have to dunk it in a glass of milk....

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I can eat Dave's Insanity Sauce with a spoon.

Step up to this:

The Source, 7.1 Million Scoville Units

Source.jpg

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I once bought a hot sauce that was so hot that I had to sign a waiver, stating that I wouldn't distribute to minors, or use against someone! I bought that hot sauce at Jackson's Brewery in downtown New Orleans. :beer:

That's a gimmick, but I'm sure it's damn hot

jip

Established Member
^^^I will have to try those,I have another sauce made with the bhut jolokia and its some good stuff...called hells inferno

bscarberry

Established Member
Blair's 6 a.m. reserve is some wicked shit. A friend of mine has a massive hot sauce collection (at least 100 bottles), he ordered some and played a "prank" on someone by putting some under the cheese of his pizza. Somehow what he thought would be funny turned into a sad and pitiful evening

jip

Established Member
I can eat Dave's Insanity Sauce with a spoon.

Step up to this:

The Source, 7.1 Million Scoville Units

Source.jpg

It that a sauce or more like an extract?,you know for cooking.They have something like that at the place i buy my sauces at...its more like an oil

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
It that a sauce or more like an extract?,you know for cooking.They have something like that at the place i buy my sauces at...its more like an oil

This is like a thick black sticky paste, I use it quite often in different things. Blairs 3AM alarm is more of an oil. Love to add it in popcorn oil.

What I really love is to crush a fresh Habanero Pepper into Daves Insanity Sauce with a little Maple Syrup. Awesome on wings if you can bear it.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
This is the hottest sauce I've ever had the displeasure of trying. Mild to Wild's UnBEARable hot sauce. 4 time winner of the "hottest sauce of show" award at Houston's Hot Sauce Festival, it also got Food Distribution Magazine's award for "hottest sauce" in the Insane category. ONE DROP of this stuff made my entire face numb for half an hour. Before my taste buds were obliterated, the taste was fantastic though. It'd be great in a pot of chili. Unfortunately they don't make it anymore, but I think a few places still have some left.

UnBearable_2.jpg

JasonSnake

Established Member
Could you imagine getting some of this stuff in your eyes? Could it be worse than pepper spray?

ModularFan

Established Member
Blair's 6 a.m. reserve is some wicked shit. A friend of mine has a massive hot sauce collection (at least 100 bottles), he ordered some and played a "prank" on someone by putting some under the cheese of his pizza. Somehow what he thought would be funny turned into a sad and pitiful evening

explain this horrible ending?;-)

Users who are viewing this thread