My mom's (HotRodGrandma) 03 Cobra Kennebell vert video

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
My mom's (HotRodGrandma) 03 Cobra Kennebell vert video

Well my mom finally took the car out for a spin today....stock wheels back on..so no real killer fun..but enjoyable to drive. Most of you know about the car...over 600 rwhp with Kennebell Supercharger. Was one of the first to have a KB on an 03 Cobra. Nitrous Pete had done it just after his was put on his car.

My mom bought this car with her highschool sweetheart(Ray Pinto) after my parents divorced after 40 years. He passed away last year :(

So this is just a quick first video of the car leaving my house today. My mom is 64 years young.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk92Wm09-CE"]YouTube - 102_3841.MOV[/ame]

Here is a link to my website area that has her car
http://www.hotrodharrys.com/cars/showarticle.php?articleID=55

Last edited:

Chris06GT

Established Member
Man, that is cool, my mom is looking at the 2010 Mustang's, and of course I am right behind her shoulder saying "DO IT, JUST DO IT"...lol

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Thats pretty cool, its actually better than I thought because I was hoping she WOULDN'T start doing a burnout/tokyodrift in that residential of an area. You can tell she's got the itch though!!

That would be crazy having your mom tell you about kill stories @ thanksgiving though.. holy hell.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Thankyou..

My mom has done alot of drag racing her days. Started way back drag racing at Etown NJ with a 1965 Olds 442. She did alot of street racing back then too. That was just a little blip to hear the car...when the slicks were on....she had her fun banging gears in this 03 Cobra. And yes...she still can powershift better than most guys I see nowadays.

C-Liz-Go

I sell houses!!
Established Member
Your mom is one cool granny, Harry. Her son didn't fall far from the tree, that's for sure. Cool vid!

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
i work afternoon shift at my job, and when i lived at home my mom would always sneek my '03 cobra out. she woulld always deny it but the mileage was alway higher and gas gauge lower. i never minded it she knows how to drive a car like that.

lilbuddy1587

Banned
Thats great! I was impressed at the fact that she wasn't all over the clutch, riding it etc. That's an awesome mom you've got Harry! Reminds me of mine :)

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Everytime my friends and i are around my mom talking about cars shes tells us the story of her getting pulled over in the 69 camaro my dad built for her and the cop telling her the only thing that was legal is the steering wheel. Nice vid lol.

Users who are viewing this thread