My mir drag results

supraman1990

Established Member
Stock, no mods, except for my true forged 20's with Nitto Drs out back.
Ran tire pressure at 30, never bothered to lower them.
Car went 11.9 2 weeks ago.

I know you saw my 11.3 I clicked off in 2nd round eliminations Sunday. I finally quit being a sissy and launched the car at around 4700 with everything set to off, and it worked. I was running about 24psi on that run in my drag radials

TT91Coupe

Established Member
I will admit I was being a wuss and was taking off from idle.... 12.4 122ish 12.1 124, and 12.1@124 next day 12.2@128 ish lol
It was great meeting everyone... I will get a tire on here and launch this thing for once...

paluka21

Established Member
Stock, no mods, except for my true forged 20's with Nitto Drs out back.
Ran tire pressure at 30, never bothered to lower them.
Car went 11.9 2 weeks ago.

That's right, I remember seeing your post about the 11.9 a few weeks ago. Those times aren't that bad considering you probably aren't launching the car hard. What kind of 60's were you seeing? I'm assuming you had traction control on and it was killing your ability to put full power down as well?

paluka21

Established Member
I know you saw my 11.3 I clicked off in 2nd round eliminations Sunday. I finally quit being a sissy and launched the car at around 4700 with everything set to off, and it worked. I was running about 24psi on that run in my drag radials

what mods ya got for the 11.3? Any problems w/ the stock axles, assuming they're still stock?

supraman1990

Established Member
what mods ya got for the 11.3? Any problems w/ the stock axles, assuming they're still stock?

You talked to me Saturday I think it was, I'm the other young guy with the OW/SB 14. The only thing done to the car is an MGW, NT05R's, and a tune now. No issues as of yet, but I can tell you the clutch wasn't happy on that pass.

paluka21

Established Member
You talked to me Saturday I think it was, I'm the other young guy with the OW/SB 14. The only thing done to the car is an MGW, NT05R's, and a tune now. No issues as of yet, but I can tell you the clutch wasn't happy on that pass.

Unfortunately it wasn't me. I was not able to make it down this past weekend due to numerous issue. Are you planning to attend the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle Pa in June? I'm hoping to park with other GT500 owners, however I dont see a section for this specifically under registration.

supraman1990

Established Member
Unfortunately it wasn't me. I was not able to make it down this past weekend due to numerous issue. Are you planning to attend the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle Pa in June? I'm hoping to park with other GT500 owners, however I dont see a section for this specifically under registration.

I doubt I make it up to PA. Im saving some vacation time to the shootout in BG as well as a few other things I have planned

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
TC on, as I learned thats what the car will do its best with. I leave off idle and roll into the throttle.
TC off, blows the tires off.

BLK93GT

Established Member
I saw you running I believe I got some shots of your car too. I was with kleen93gt/bps/birddoc I left my car home. Nice runs, it is quick for a heavy vert!

I should have posted up asking who was down there I could have met more people!! Oops. I was taking photos mostly.

Last edited:

mds370

Established Member
It was great meeting you. We didn't exchange names , but i was they guy that gave you the GT500 4 page booklet. I was right at the line when you ran your first 10.8 pass. Your car came out of the hole nice! I will be replacing my clutch this week, then back at it again.

Users who are viewing this thread