My lucky day!

03TorchRedCobra

Been around
Established Member
Going to work this morning at 6 am and I pull onto the interstate and leave the ramp doing about 90 when I notice that the car behind me was trying to catch up[ so I go up to 120 and look back and sure enough he was far back there. However, I also noticed his lights flashing.

I knew I was had, trying to outrun a cop! Pulled over and to my surprise, he said he just wanted to make sure I wasn't drunk.

He asked what was the hurry and I told him I had just bought the Whipple and couldn't resist trying it out on the empty interstate.

He told me I had a beatiful car but to drive slower from now on. No ticket or anything!

No jail time today so it is my lucky day!

stanglover96

Established Member
Last Tuesday, I was driving down a rural backroad and this cop comes screaming around the corner lights flashing. I've got no place to pull over so i accelerate and he's pushing me at 50 down a 25 until I find a place to pull off. He stopped and rolled down his window and told me I was lucky he was going to a call. I had to get out of his way somehow. What was I supposed to do?

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by stanglover96
He stopped and rolled down his window and told me I was lucky he was going to a call. I had to get out of his way somehow. What was I supposed to do?

Tailed his @ss for a few miles just to see if he was actually heading somewhere. :D

Users who are viewing this thread