My L's new paint job... Teaser Pic (2 tone HD scheme)

CaliBolt

Established Member
PB290236.jpg

686raptor

need a twin screw
Established Member
i like it,:beer: but i had a 03 two tone harley for alittle while. i'd like to see pics after it's together.

radaman

Established Member
I dont know what kinda rims u r gonna put on it but black face ones will be killer...as is the paint job.

CaliBolt

Established Member
The painter told me he wants to do a pinstripe in between the colors... Im either thinking a pearl white, a DSG, or an orange of some sort... OPINIONS WELCOMED!!!

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
DSG stripe, if you go orange or another bright color stripe it is going to attract all your attention to that stripe and take the main focus off the entire truck. JMO.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Orange, candy red (redfire) or even lime green would look nice as a pinstripe/separator.

Definitely needs chrome or chrome/silver wheels...I wouldn't do black centers.

686raptor

need a twin screw
Established Member
i think like a burnt orange or something like that would look good, don't go with a bright color but one that works with the black and silver and don't stick out. dsg would look pretty killer too.

wag03gt

Established Member
I dunno i would like to see what a dark blue stripe would look like. I dont think it would look all that bad and it wont be as bright as orange or red

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Hmmm.... That paint booth seems all too familiar to me, seems like I have spent thousands of hours inside that same paint booth. Your from Northern California... Carmichael????????

CaliBolt

Established Member
Hmmm.... That paint booth seems all too familiar to me, seems like I have spent thousands of hours inside that same paint booth. Your from Northern California... Carmichael????????

I have no idea where or what Carmichael is... So I am going to go with a no sir....

CaliBolt

Established Member
Photoshoppers help this guy out. it looks awesome so far. i say comp orange or red pinstripe.

Im with this gentleman.... Can someone do a little photoshop for me of each of the three colors... An orange, pearl while, and DSG pinstripe. Thanks in advance!!!

Users who are viewing this thread