My Lightning is gone

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
On sat I bid farewell to my lightning. With baby #2 due in a few months I needed some thing that could seat more then 3. So I picked up a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. I'm surprised on how much room these Jeeps have. The great thing is it averages 17-19 mpg around town. I would like to thank everyone on here for helping me out and giving me that damn Mod Bug. Here are a couple of pics

February+2007+017.jpg

February+2007+019.jpg

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
Jeep looks good. Hope you have a chance to buy it back. Or you can buy the grown up version of the L like i did...:rolling: :rolling:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Sorry to hear man. My wife used to have a Wrangler and I HATED it!!! The new 4 doors would be alright I think. The Rubicon is the best though, you can go places in that the L would NEVER go. I think KB makes a kit for it too. :thumbsup:

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I remember years ago when I had to part with a well liked high performance vehicle because of a growing family. Well, a man has to do what a man has to do.

Sorry to hear about the Lightning. Family comes first. You'll be able to get another "hotrod" in the future.

Kev.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
nastynivek said:
Sorry to hear about the Lightning. Family comes first. You'll be able to get another "hotrod" in the future.

Kev.

+1. I had to do it for a different reasons but like Kevin said "family comes first".

svtsilverback

Established Member
love the jeep. the wife wants a four door version of your jeep. same color also.

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
sorry about your loss... I bought a Yukon for the same reasons... I kept my L, and she drives the yukon... nice jeep though... You have your priorities right :rockon:

ChuteboxeL03

Established Member
Wats up Ryan thanks alot for the LT's they sound insane, the jeep is sick man, i drove one, the front and rear locking diff's is all worth it.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
ChuteboxeL03 said:
Wats up Ryan thanks alot for the LT's they sound insane, the jeep is sick man, i drove one, the front and rear locking diff's is all worth it.

I knew you would like those headers :-D

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
dont worry unclesam, you'll be on an L again so fast you wont remember that jeep haha but best of luck with the jeep and the knew baby thats on her or his way.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Noooooooooooo!

Understandable though. Hate to see you part with the L, but family comes first.

Congrats on the new ride, I've been wanting to drive one of those for awhile now.

203Cree

Established Member
5 bucks says within 6 months, that jeep is modded all to hell and back, lol.

Sucks Ryan, but what can ya do? Least the SVO is still around. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread