**** my life......lol

Sil80sx

Established Member
You know when its 4am, theres no one out and your at an intersection to make a left turn and you can see the streets completely empty 1/4mi down both ways? Going straight its green but the left is red? Well I religiously take those lights because I think its retarded to wait for them, plus its a safety hazard depending what part of LA your in. Um yeah, that intersection had a ticket camera.

So I get home at 5am, woke up late to work, and well theres no parking in front of my house from 7:30am-12:30pm on fridays. I left my house at 10am, with a parking ticket on my windshield....

What a way to start a 4 day weekend! **** my life! :banana:

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
*In my best Adam voice*

Yes you broke the law. Yes it was a dumb move. Yes you deserve both tickets...

red9450

Established Member
our law enforcement mods will come in here and tell you how the laws are in place for a reason. "what if a small child was training for a marathon, and you didn't see him and ran him over? you know at that age, they can't decipher colors as well as adults. lol":rollseyes

Last edited:

Sil80sx

Established Member
Could have been worse.

x3.........at least i got to make out with a cute chick. Oh and another thing that was cute, on the way to the club we're in my car she asks me "is this that GT car or whatever?" I was like "sort of, but a little better :)" She said the inside looked just like a GT, at least shes observant I guess ;-)

16kOrBust

Established Member
Well, you live in California and I can only assume that's a personal choice (unless you're under 18), so you've really got no sympathy from me.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
bad%20day%20as%20a%20siamese%20twin.jpg

/thread

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Big props to the OP!

for not gong off and blaming cops and call names and pointing fingers.

and most of all, having a good laugh out of it!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
haha felt the same way when i got caught speeding...radar was going off and i kept going...thought he was on hwy...turns out he found a nice hiding spot on the access road...

Users who are viewing this thread