My Last Letter to my Mother....

PA SNAKE

Established Member
Mod's... I know this thread is in the wrong location, however since most of the people I've come to know and talk to on this board are MACA Members, would it be possible to leave a copy here as well..? If not I understand... I've also placed a copy in the Road Side Pub forum just incase you deside to delete it.

I'm not preaching to anyone, or asking anyone to forward anything along.. I think once you read the letter you'll understand the message that I'm trying to send. Please do not make the same mistake that I made..

My Last Letter to my Mother... Please know that I Love You and you will always be remembered in my Heart.

Dedicated to My Mother that passed away from colon cancer today at 1:30pm

Mom.jpg

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
I am very sorry for your loss, I have never actually spoken with you on here being newer to the site.Just keep in your heart that the words that you didnt put on paper were spoken with your heart. I'm she knew what you felt. I went through a similar situation last year when I lost my grandfather. He was in ICU for 3 weeks and it still doesnt feel like I had the opporunity to truly express my feelings for him before he passed and show him how much he meant to me. Just keep your memories near your heart and they will be with you forever.

Users who are viewing this thread