My L "sounds" fast...

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
On the way home I rolled by what looked like a Dodge neon. I, paying no mind stop at the next light, put on my right turn signal, getting ready to go home. 2 kids in a Srt 4 pull up in the left lane, tells me my L "sounds" fast. I look over and say " its faster than it sounds". He then rev the gas, I turn of my blinker, smile, and say "why not?" Light goes green, I roll into it, and EASILY blow by him. At the next light he tells me how he has a mopar stg 3 kit, bolt ons, etc. I told him "cat back". :) LOL!

buzzyinmich

King Buzzy
Established Member
what does your 60' look like? Whatcha running 1/4's in.. I don't even waste my gas destroying those srt's! :) Nice though!!

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
buzzyinmich said:
what does your 60' look like? Whatcha running 1/4's in.. I don't even waste my gas destroying those srt's! :) Nice though!!
My old setup was 11.8-90s with 488hp. I havent gotten a chance to do anything but drive yet.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
damn you and your quick brick. Nice kill anyway tom.. i never get a challenge to race at stop lights, just guys mentally undressing me... :D

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Snakestress said:
damn you and your quick brick. Nice kill anyway tom.. i never get a challenge to race at stop lights, just guys mentally undressing me... :D
Thanks young lady. You have a secret weapon there... :) :rockon:

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
B/S Everyone knows you can not beat a SRT-4 in a Lightning! It's a truck man, it's not fast.

Good kill! From a dig, it's funny to see thier faces when you waste them. Esp when their talking shit and think thier top dog. But on a roll they can be quick little buggars.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
QUIK BRIK said:
Thanks Chuck. Hows your coming along? I need new tires... lol.
i orderd more part's so it set the deadline back a bit. it should be ready this week or early next week.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Mai, its called eye ****ing. Not that I would know anthing about that lol.. BTW I purposely "star"ed that out...

Anywho QuikBrik, it is fun to kill those easy SRT's. especially when its those young punks with attitudes lol, wait I am one of those lol, Im only 24 lmao. Seriosuly though, now with my new found hp and tq, I rarely feel the need to try to race anyone on the street. Maybe I just havent found the right competition "on the street," but its not a challenge to race people anymore it seems. Soone I will have my truck back and will be trying to get the Ferraris and Lambos, and Porche Turbo S's to show me what they got and hopefully on video...

Chuck; I hope you get it back soon and get soem good numbers and some good times. I am anxious to see your final build and see what you got lol j/k... Stan

Users who are viewing this thread