My KB is good! Clutch hates me...

svtmadman

Established Member
Ive got some weaknesses showing up. One being the stock clutch and apparently the coil packs miss fired while on the dyno. I mentioned the stock drive shaft and Dan shook his head and told me im on borrowed time.

What clutch has a good stockish or better feel?

Thanks,
Shawn

Ironhand

Banned
I would say the RXT for a stock feel. Or the lower end of the Spec twin disks. But Im not sure how the Specs feel.

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
Did a McLeod RXT... Holy shit. Light light light light pedal. Engages right at the top and feels like there's nothing at the other side. Still can't get over how light it is.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Did a McLeod RXT... Holy shit. Light light light light pedal. Engages right at the top and feels like there's nothing at the other side. Still can't get over how light it is.

This^ Give Brian at POSI a call for a great deal!

bossnova3

Established Member
Also lethal has them, and you get a $100 gift card with a code there's a thread promoting this same deal. I'm on the same boat probably going with the rxt heavy flywheel for the track. Let me know who has the best prices.....

Good luck

Van@RevanRacing

Ive got some weaknesses showing up. One being the stock clutch and apparently the coil packs miss fired while on the dyno. I mentioned the stock drive shaft and Dan shook his head and told me im on borrowed time.

What clutch has a good stockish or better feel?

Thanks,
Shawn

Shawn

Call me tomorrow.

Van

Users who are viewing this thread