My intune experience (JPC CONTENT)

Heavyfoot

Established Member
Ive been meaning to write this for a while now and seems like there is always something going on. But I noticed that the "intune thread" has come back alive again in the forum and figured that it may help some of u make a decision based on my experience.

I bought the intune, not because it supposedly doesn't leave a footprint, but because of all the issues that sct has been having. AND every review I was reading was saying how awesome it was, not to mention 5pointohhh had some really nice things to say.

Well when I received it, I immediately loaded it to my car that evening and to my surprise my car was pinging.

I spoke to Aaron@jpc and he was very helpful. He went as far as giving me his cell number and talking to me after hours. He had me send him my tune and he had mike@diablo take a look at it, but unfortunately the update they provided didn't fix the problem. Aaron then gave it to his tuner and they made some modifications for me and completely got rid of the pinging.

I've prolly put a few thousand miles on the car since then and it's amazing how a tune really wakes these cars up and improves the driving experience.

I mainly wanted to make this thread to let u guys know how great the customer service over at jpc is and how some of them seem to go above and beyond their normal job scope.

The tune that is on the tuner is really great, but when jpc start their custom tuning for these I will be one of the first in line.

Thanks for taking the time to read.
J

walked_u_hard

Established Member
glad to hear things worked out

i had to...
KzUaB.gif

Last edited:

Heavyfoot

Established Member
Haha all is good! I had this looking really nice with paragraphs and such and then when I posted it, it just jumbled it up like a 3rd graders homework lol

ViciousJay

Established Member
Ok, how many of these intunes are pinging is my question, also buying one off the market used is there anything that needs to be done to get it to run on someone elses car?

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
my intune pinged a bit...

however, JPC has excellent customer service! they will have my business in the future!

Eric@jpc

Established Member
my intune pinged a bit...

however, JPC has excellent customer service! they will have my business in the future!

Glad we could help man!!! Aaron is the man :beer:

We are launching our custom tuning this week for the Intune! We have had pretty great results! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Ok, how many of these intunes are pinging is my question, also buying one off the market used is there anything that needs to be done to get it to run on someone elses car?

We worked with Diablo in fixing the issue. The newer updates should have the fix for the issue.

Glad I could help you out buddy!!! I cant wait to throw the one of our email tunes on your car and really seeing what we can do with it :)

Heavyfoot

Established Member
We worked with Diablo in fixing the issue. The newer updates should have the fix for the issue.

Glad I could help you out buddy!!! I cant wait to throw the one of our email tunes on your car and really seeing what we can do with it :)

Aaron, PM me info on the tunes man! U know I'm very interested. Merry Christmas to me!!!

ViciousJay

Established Member

So my 2013 shouldnt have any issues then? Ok, fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread