my introduction/ vent thread

.SAINT.

VETKILR
Established Member
how are all of my fellow mustang enthusiasts. my name is Saint. i'm from the upstate of south Carolina. i'm currently living in Pennsylvania. I've had several mustangs and love them. I currently have a 69 coupe that is getting a full resto with a termi power plant, irs,.and interior. also a 03 cobra with a Whipple, Meth and lots of other stuff. I've trolled this site for years but I decided i would be apart of this community and try to contribute what I can. i'm a very active member of Pennmustangs.com. I plan on attending mustang week with my cobra but here is my drama. . . .

my cobra needed a motor rebuild. so I had the car at a shop in pa take on the job. I spoke with the owner Frank @ psi speed solutions personally and he said it would take 3 Weeks. so I asked for a round about quote he said at least 5 grand. so 2 Weeks later I showed up with 5500 and said lets do this. that was on January 2. it's now July. my car is still in a thousand pieces. the shell is being weathered outside his shop and now i'm writing this to give a heads up to anyone wanting to use psi as a shop. DON'T... **** them.... that is all happy forum surfing guys.

feel free to ask questions I know that whole thing seems unreal lol

Last edited:

CowlHood

Established Member
Not a fan of the coupes but a 69 fastback= most beautiful car ever made. Hope you make a build thread man.

Users who are viewing this thread