MY HOT SAUCE ARRIVED!!!

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
This reminds of that joke SVTx2 once posted. (R.I.P.)

About the regular guy that gets picked to be the chili cookoff judge. Nearly kills him.

On a side note,I'm ordering the same thing you did tomorrow.

03DOHC

Established Member
Just had 8 drops of After Death on my eggs and hash browns, and believe me when I say not to put too much. If you like tobasco, this sauce will blow you away! Two thumbs up!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
03DOHC,

Is there a specific package you ordered or did you just or each bottle seperate? I want to order just what you did.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Much obliged. I think I'll order that tomorrow when I'm not falling out of my chair tired. Maybe I can find my wallet tomorrow to.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
My hot sauce arrived today. Pretty good stuff. The list says the "Sudden Death" is hotter than the "After Death" but I disagree. The "After Death" is the hottest sauce in the box. Tommorrow I'm gonna order a bottle of "Mega Death" and a bottle "Possible Side Effects". I want that "Caldera Reserve" but I don't even wana know the price. The level below that is $150 so I can imagine the dollars. This is definetly recommended for everyone that likes hot stuff though. I just put quite a bit of it on my chicken strips and it damn near killed me. Fun though.

03DOHC

Established Member
I finished my first bottle of death sauce tonight! Had some hot wings and death sauce. Mmm mmm good!:beer: Luckily there's another bottle of death sauce in the package I ordered! Thanks for turning me on to this stuff Adam! Awesome stuff!

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I'm almost done with my first bottle of death sauce to. And I just got it last night. I've been hittin the sudden death the most though. And the "100% Pain" I bought today is disgustingly hot also. I'm gonna die.

03DOHC

Established Member
I've been eating the Salsa de la muerta and the death sauce. Those two are tame enough to eat on everything all the time. The sudden death is hot as hell and I reserve it for my eggs on weekends.:) And for when I make chili.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I knew you hot sauce lovers would enjoy it. Like I said before not only is it hot but it has a great flavor.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
I knew you hot sauce lovers would enjoy it. Like I said before not only is it hot but it has a great flavor.

Precisely. All the stuff I ordered from Blair has good flavor although the After Death sauce is quite bitter. The other stuff I bought,100% Pain,has no flavor what so ever. Just intense pain. My lips hurt for a half hour after eating it.

RegulatorJason

Established Member
well i just took 03's advice and went with the Super Six Pack... gotta make sure i like it before i go spending... ya know? it better be good or else..:gt:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
Precisely. All the stuff I ordered from Blair has good flavor although the After Death sauce is quite bitter. The other stuff I bought,100% Pain,has no flavor what so ever. Just intense pain. My lips hurt for a half hour after eating it.

Oh it has awesome flavor once you get past the pain. I guess it is because you are a lightweight:uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread