My home port hits 600rwhp!

mustangcrazybj

Established Member
Congrats man, that's real close to the hp mine puts down too with very similar mods, minus the Lt's, but that torque is about 25-30 more than mine. I'm guessing the headers came into play there. I'm real interested in seeing how deep it goes into the 9's on the bottle too.

Last edited:

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
Thanks everyone. Anyone considering porting the stock blower youself send posi a pm. he sent me pics and told me some tricks. he will help anyone out that is interested. im sure if i had a pro port it it would have picked up another 10 to 15rwhp. i was very easy on the porting because its easy to mess up these blowers if your not carful.

stock my car made 480rwhp and 460rwtq. see sig for stock track times with slicks.

i can't wait to get to the track!

TX_500

Established Member
Nice! I've ported my intake/throttle body on my GTO, not sure how comfortable I'll be doing it on the blower to the GT500 I'm about to pick up.

Have you ported anything before besides the blower/tb on your GT500? and what bits did you use? I've got several I just bought, but will probably want some nicer ones that will work with my dremel if I decide to go into the blower.

Users who are viewing this thread