My heap lives again!!

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Finally got the Shelby running again.

Put it on the dyno today and got some good numbers.

1147rwhp at 37lbs...only 17 degrees of timing. That was capped up and through 2.5in exhuast.

When we open the exhuast it picks up a 100hp.....So i'm real happy with those numbers. Not to mention it's in the 90's here and retared humidity.

I'm picking it up tomorrow to do some street driving and my an appearence at the track on radials.

white88lx

Established Member
thats insane man. Last time I read you were on the edge of selling it. Glad you decided to keep it. wanna post up some pics?

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
guess I should have waited two years...

Congrats Tony - enjoy banging gears again!

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Glad to see your back at it again. Once he drives it down the street he should forget about selling it. To think he was about to give up over 700+ rwhp for a Boss. Way to go

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
It's a vicious cycle with you and your shelby, your car run real good for a period of time, then it goes down and you start up a for sale thread and get tired of it while it's getting worked on. Then you get it back you forget about it all when you run down the track. It's a big love/hate relationship with your Shelby Unicorn. You should put a horn on your mustang logo and coincidently you car is white. :)

Users who are viewing this thread