My GT500 at WannaGOFAST 1/2 mile Sulpher Springs TX

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
What was that car in the other lane?

Evo I believe. Very fast one lol

That trailer isn't bad looking either.
Is it a tilt trailer, how long is it? Was that your 2 step or the car next to you? Do you have a no lift shift box?

20' Aluma tilt bed. That was the car next to me, no way I coulda launched like that lol. No lift shift box? What is that? I guess not lol

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Evo I believe. Very fast one lol

20' Aluma tilt bed. That was the car next to me, no way I coulda launched like that lol. No lift shift box? What is that? I guess not lol

It's a device that's supposed to help with shifting. It's kinda like simplified power shifting. You stay on the throttle 100% never lifting even to shift. When the clutch switch is activated by pressing on the pedal, and the box sees the clutch switch activated and the throttle at 100% open, it cuts the timing/power in the engine for a split second allowing you to shift easier and faster. Something like that.

Sirraf

Established Member
Dude, it was scary watching cars run Saturday morning, everything looked like it was blowing up from all the dust!!

Pretty sure the links are available on the WannaGOFAST FB page for each event

Kooks 1 7/8 headers, O/R X and catback.

You have an idle clip and outside video of WOT please?

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
[Hey Myke- any new 1/4 mile times lately - with the 3.6 pulley?QUOTE=myke hunt;15216206]https://youtu.be/loj4m6WLM-Y

Should sound like this. Same setup but Corsa CB if she doesn't have one
[/QUOTE]

not to take over the thread but I did a 10.56@133 last week with the same 3.8". Today I picked up some 325/45/17 meats to accompany the 3.33" I am putting on Friday with the wastegate lol

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
It's a device that's supposed to help with shifting. It's kinda like simplified power shifting. You stay on the throttle 100% never lifting even to shift. When the clutch switch is activated by pressing on the pedal, and the box sees the clutch switch activated and the throttle at 100% open, it cuts the timing/power in the engine for a split second allowing you to shift easier and faster. Something like that.

Interesting. Nope, I just lift about 50-60% and hope it goes in gear. :rolling:

You have an idle clip and outside video of WOT please?

My buddy takes forever to rev it lol, sorry
[video=youtube;Xvyu220N3gY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvyu220N3gY[/video]

[video=youtube;bqWr8Pf3lGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqWr8Pf3lGw[/video]

What wheels are those?

I guess I need to do more videos. Should hopefully have a dyno one soon.

Forgeline SC1 Monoblocks. They're for sale :D

Users who are viewing this thread