My GT

highstick44

Established Member
I don't think I can find a better looking car, but the need for speed is taking over. Trying to sell it but no one seems to be interested.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

MACH-1

Established Member
yep,you drop it and all is good..great color and chrome r's.now all you need is a bikini babe sittin on the hood!!!!!!

BlueThriller04

281 Films
Established Member
highstick44 said:
I'm from Hopedale, It's near Milford, Hopkington area.

O ok I was actually just in Milford this weekend ..a guy up there at CE Racing is putting my gears in Thurs. Whats done to the GT so far?

highstick44

Established Member
BlueThriller04 said:
Whats done to the GT so far?

Just CAI and Stingers. It only has 10,000 miles on it and I wanna keep it stock so someone can buy it and mod it however they want. I want a cobra now so I think I'm done putting money into it.

I'm just waiting for someone to take it off my hands.

BlueThriller04

281 Films
Established Member
highstick44 said:
Just CAI and Stingers. It only has 10,000 miles on it and I wanna keep it stock so someone can buy it and mod it however they want. I want a cobra now so I think I'm done putting money into it.

I'm just waiting for someone to take it off my hands.

Sounds like a plan :beer:

highstick44

Established Member
Yea.. lets hope it will work out. Which brings me to my next point. Someone's gotta be interested in a low mileage GT.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
If your diggin' the looks so much, but you have the need for speed. Why not make it fast? :shrug:

What were you planning on getting instead?

edit: oh whoops, missed that. 03 cobra, got it. Good luck finding one not abused.

Last edited:

highstick44

Established Member
WTF said:
If your diggin' the looks so much, but you have the need for speed. Why not make it fast? :shrug:

What were you planning on getting instead?

I want a Cobra. I would supercharge this car in a second but it would cost more than getting a used 03 Cobra. A local guy quoted me $6,000 after it was all said and done with on a Procharger. That did not include putting money into suspension upgrades. And Besides the cobra engine is built for forced induction and can be modified so easily to make more power.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
highstick44 said:
I want a Cobra. I would supercharge this car in a second but it would cost more than getting a used 03 Cobra. A local guy quoted me $6,000 after it was all said and done with on a Procharger. That did not include putting money into suspension upgrades. And Besides the cobra engine is built for forced induction and can be modified so easily to make more power.

It would probably cost more then that even since you'd need the engine's bottem end forged. Maybe you can work on finding a 04 cobra engine /w supercharger and swap it. Then sell your old GT engine. Lot of work I know. Best to just sell i guess.

highstick44

Established Member
WTF said:
It would probably cost more then that even since you'd need the engine's bottem end forged. Maybe you can work on finding a 04 cobra engine /w supercharger and swap it. Then sell your old GT engine. Lot of work I know. Best to just sell i guess.
Those motors cost like 10 grand. Selling it is the only option I think. But it sounds easier than it is. I can't just give my GT away.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
highstick44 said:
Those motors cost like 10 grand. Selling it is the only option I think. But it sounds easier than it is. I can't just give my GT away.

I believe it. I would imagine it would be tough to dump my gt right now if i wanted to. Everyone seems to want those new 05's now. You could always go for cheap speed. Swap the gears, throw in some funny gas. That's what i plan to do eventually. :thumbsup: :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread