My Grabber Blue '13 came in today!!!

DWalker

Established Member
My salesman called me and sent me a picture of my car this morning! It's got 401A interior upgrade with grabber blue accents, Brembo's, 3.73's, 6 spd. manual, and comfort package. Gotta work all this week but I'm off Friday so I'm gonna pick it up first thing Friday morning! Here's the pic my salesman sent me.
:banana: :rolling: :dancenana: :rockon:

c1692e93.jpg

DWalker

Established Member
Sold my terminator a year ago and I've been lost without a stang. No heavy mods planned soon, just mostly visual mods until some of the warranty runs out and let the fun begin!

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
Looks awesome bro, we need to meet up on Fri and check them out. I'll PM you my # and you can text me and let me know what time you think.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
i love it. looks so good. the grabber blue is a great color

NOGI88

Established Member
congrats on the car. that car is beautiful. i've went back and forth on selling my '11 to buy that same car. good luck w/ it.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Sold my terminator a year ago and I've been lost without a stang. No heavy mods planned soon, just mostly visual mods until some of the warranty runs out and let the fun begin!

Same with me. I sold my Termi and bought a Diesel truck, we picked ours up a week ago and I said I wouldn't mess with it till the warranty was up.... that lasted a week.. Going to AED on Monday... lol

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Yeah the whole waiting until the warranty expired thing went out the window within the first 1,000 miles of owning mine. Good luck on trying to hold out that lol.

Last edited:

DWalker

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments everybody! I actually called my salesman again this evening to make sure they don't stick that front license plate on there. I'd be super pissed if they did.....

Users who are viewing this thread