My golden at 4 months

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
This is my Golden at 4 months, his name is Brody and weighs alittle over 40lbs and a great dog.

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001.jpg

008-2.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
:thumbsup: I love goldens. If I get another dog anytime soon it will probably be a golden.

RichM1983

Established Member
I have a male golden thats 6 months old. He has a bad habbit of rolling on his back like in the last pic. Its not the most attractive thing sinces hes beginning to "mature." I'm slowly trying to break him though.

Great dogs. So easy to train and LOVES the water. Congrats!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Reminds me of the golden we had. Her name was Daisy. We got her when she was 8 weeks old at the end of 07. She was a sweet dog but very hyper.

Unfortunatly we had a lot going on (wife was pregg, house we being built, living with inlaws) at the time and ended up not getting to spend as much time as we wanted with her to break and train her. Then my wife got extremely sick and it was just too much for me to take care of her along with the wife and kid. We decided to give her to a Golden rescue group. She was about 9 months old.

It was extremely heartbreaking to do but I felt she deserved a lot more than I could offer at the time. She was adopted the same day they posted her in the website. Including get fixed we paid $750 for her.

201277129_668807014_0.gif

daisy1.gif

daisy5.gif

daisy.gif

P4261736.gif

J-Rod76

2001 Lightning
Established Member
87181287.jpg

87181449.jpg

My Golden I picked up when I was in Italy is almost 11 now. Great dog for the msot part, but I have to vaccume/sweep the entire house at least every other day...

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
nice golden. My dog slept like yours in the last pic for a few hours the other day. It was trippy as hell.
Ya he does it all the time, I guess it's comfortable.
Makes me miss my golden when she was a puppy.. Now shes just a big lazy mutt that doesn't do shit!
hahaha
I have a male golden thats 6 months old. He has a bad habbit of rolling on his back like in the last pic. Its not the most attractive thing sinces hes beginning to "mature." I'm slowly trying to break him though.
It's def not the greatest site haha like their trying to show off there goods.
Great dogs. So easy to train and LOVES the water. Congrats!
+100
Anti gravity dog.

008-2.gif
:lol:
Reminds me of the golden we had. Her name was Daisy. We got her when she was 8 weeks old at the end of 07. She was a sweet dog but very hyper.

Unfortunatly we had a lot going on (wife was pregg, house we being built, living with inlaws) at the time and ended up not getting to spend as much time as we wanted with her to break and train her. Then my wife got extremely sick and it was just too much for me to take care of her along with the wife and kid. We decided to give her to a Golden rescue group. She was about 9 months old.

It was extremely heartbreaking to do but I felt she deserved a lot more than I could offer at the time. She was adopted the same day they posted her in the website. Including get fixed we paid $750 for her.

201277129_668807014_0.gif

daisy1.gif

daisy5.gif

daisy.gif

P4261736.gif
Very cute dog, sorry to hear about your wife. Hope she is ok now and I'm sure that the golden found a great home.
87181287.jpg

87181449.jpg

My Golden I picked up when I was in Italy is almost 11 now. Great dog for the msot part, but I have to vaccume/sweep the entire house at least every other day...

They do shed quite a bit, but that is about the only downside of this breed so I guess it's worth it, good looking golden.

Users who are viewing this thread