My god... how did anyone make it out of the 80's??

walked_u_hard

Established Member
[youtube_browser]BaeNelsAOGo[/youtube_browser]

I know we have our share of stupid ass music today but i just... i mean, i dont even... :shrug:

137954_340.jpg

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
+1. Play this song with a good sound system and you'll understand why.

+1000. OP must not have been around back then. younstas :nonono:

:p

i used to bump this song all the time. never saw the video though. its a trip seeing all those mini trucks with porsche alloys and crazy body kits and paint jobs. mini trucks were it back then. :coolman:

here's another one that bumped from back in the day. funny video too
[youtube_browser]zD6hfzUbKtA[/youtube_browser]

now im looking through old hip hop videos from back in the day on youtube :D

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
+65,000. "The KKK Took My Baby Away," ALL of the "Apostophe" album and everything else Frank made. Joe Walsh was also one of the rare bright spots of '80's music.

The early '80's were a cursed time for popular music. Disco had not yet died, rap was forming, there were these stupid songs that were written for big bass lines ... it was horrible. Thank God alt-rock came along when it did in the '90's and put some life back in music.

Listened to the Ramones and Zappa a lot.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
+65,000. "The KKK Took My Baby Away," ALL of the "Apostophe" album and everything else Frank made. Joe Walsh was also one of the rare bright spots of '80's music.

The early '80's were a cursed time for popular music. Disco had not yet died, rap was forming, there were these stupid songs that were written for big bass lines ... it was horrible. Thank God alt-rock came along when it did in the '90's and put some life back in music.

they have a monument to FZ here in Vilnius! Though he never played in Eastern Europe he was admired for his innovation, creativity, and for some reason is idolized in Lithuania. 3 Lithuanians build a duplicate monument in Baltimore (FZ's home).
I plan to post them up for Uncle Meat.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Mother of God. What in the **** was That. I am going to ask my aunt about this one.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Good stuff, going make the 12 in my truck bounce now.

Would have been better if you would have posted in the right forum though.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Hell I have that on my ipod for when I would have a certain box built. That song loved the high notes but didnt do jack on lows. Power supply and bass patrol ftw though

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I'm definetely an 80's brat and I will be the first to admit there was a lot of cheezy music to come out of the 80's. But honestly, every decade has it's fair of cheesy music. lol.

BUT, some of the greatest music ever came from the 80's. (See any John Hughes movie soundtrack :D )

At the risk of sounding old, todays music is just absolute trash. I keep trying to find something to listen to that is current, but it's rare to find something worse listening to anymore.

As far as rap/hip hop, the music died in the mid/late 90's. The current sales of hip hop prove it and the musicians or trying to crossover to other areas.

Users who are viewing this thread