my GF got jury duty, fun times!!!

NA97GT

Established Member
My girlfriend got the jury duts summons letter and on sunday night she called the number to see if she'd have to go. Sure enough her group got called, and she had to be downtown at 8am. After she got back from court she told me that her trial will last 3 weeks and that she cant talk about it at all. She did say that its a murder trial, and she is concerned that she has to keep everything to herself during this process. I can only imagine how much tiring/stressful this can be, everyday when she gets home she just passes out and I dont get to piitb anymore. :(

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
My girlfriend got the jury duts summons letter and on sunday night she called the number to see if she'd have to go. Sure enough her group got called, and she had to be downtown at 8am. After she got back from court she told me that her trial will last 3 weeks and that she cant talk about it at all. She did say that its a murder trial, and she is concerned that she has to keep everything to herself during this process. I can only imagine how much tiring/stressful this can be, everyday when she gets home she just passes out and I dont get to piitb anymore. :(

Best thing you can do is don't ask her anything about it. Very frustrating for you but it will make it easier on her. cook her dinner and clean up afterwards.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you guys act like keeping secrets will kill you inside.

Nah but it can strain a relationship LOL! When I worked in the intel business my now ex would ask me stuff about world events all the time. it was tough on her knowing that I knew a LOT of stuff that I couldn't talk about. it is hard on the secret keeper because they want to talk about it but can't. it makes it easier on the secret keeper if the other party just doesn't ask any questions at all.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I would personally be happy if my GF was gone all day and couldn't talk about what she did while she was gone.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Nah but it can strain a relationship LOL! When I worked in the intel business my now ex would ask me stuff about world events all the time. it was tough on her knowing that I knew a LOT of stuff that I couldn't talk about. it is hard on the secret keeper because they want to talk about it but can't. it makes it easier on the secret keeper if the other party just doesn't ask any questions at all.

Hmm yeah I guess it helps I have no one to tell my secrets to LOL.

NA97GT

Established Member
I haven't asked her about it and I wont. Its pretty strange because she is the type of girl that likes to tell everyone whatever, and now she cant lol.

Users who are viewing this thread