My g/f beat me and sent me to the ER

Rochard

Established Member
Last Friday night..... while we were tearing up the sheet I somehow managed to break my little toe. OUCH! I went from doing to the naughty to being in pain instantly and then in the ER half an hour later.

Anyone else breaking their little toe? Rather painful. I can't remember the last time I had felt this pain.

theraapster

Established Member
I broke my big toe while lifting because I dropped a 45 lbs plate on it. Not the smartest thing I have ever done, but I thought spraining my ankle was more painful, any of the dozen times I have done that.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
Just remember, domestic violence can happen to anyone. I suggest you go to counciling and consider contacting your local police department. And talk to people, you're not alone. You didn't "deserve" this. You are still beautiful and intelligent and not supposed to put up with being beaten.

No means no!

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
theraapster said:
I broke my big toe while lifting because I dropped a 45 lbs plate on it. .

I've done that exact same thing before. It's surprising the amount of unbelieveable, long lasting pain that can come from a crushed big toe.

convert03cobra

Established Member
"GIRLFRIEND"ohhhh ohhhhh I'm gonna cum......

"YOU" ollllllllll ollllllllllll ohhhhhhh I'm gonna cry....lol

That sucks man!!!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
For a second, I thought this was how we were gonna know you are, uh wait, wrong forum :thumbsup: sorry 'bout your toe :)
and if this gets moved to smack down :p
(who in the heck tells the interbebz their GF gave them the beat down:shrug:)

Rochard

Established Member
grimreefer said:
:D Waste of time to go to the ER over a little toe. Better to just imbibe a little painkiller.

I've gotten a lot of comments along these lines.....

First off, when I'm in pain like this, I go to the ER. I mean, I can medicate myself until I don't know what year it is, but that's not always the best course of action.

My toe was physically bent and poking out; I couldn't put a shoe on. Turns out it needed to be snapped back into place. AND as an extra added bonus they gave me some goovy drugs to add to my collection.

When they asked what I had done to break my toe.... they looked at me and then looked at my poor g/f..... and just smiled.

bnd3672

Established Member
At least you didn't break your dick. :shrug:

Yeah, it can happen.

Rochard

Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
:kaboom: I agree.. ER is for more important things than a simple broken toe..

So your saying I should just have lived with the pain that night and continued to live with the pain until it went away?

And my toe would have magically fixed itself?

Lightmare

Banned
Rochard said:
So your saying I should just have lived with the pain that night and continued to live with the pain until it went away?

You can't "fix" broken toes. You tough it out and hope the pain goes away soon. Worried about it? Go buy a splint at your local pharmacy CVS.

Vizior

Established Member
Rochard said:

Possibly wait until you could go see your primary physician? I'm not sure, but if you went to the actual ER you probably took up a bed that could be better used for something more serious. It's things like that that keep a trauma center or a stroke center turning away patients b/c they don't have the staff or facilities for them.

Users who are viewing this thread