My friends bike is alive again!!!

i3ooivl

Established Member
so at the beginning of august..... a lady (without insurance) pulled out in front of my friend going pretty quick down the road....

BUT AT LONG LAST.... the bike runs again. Now the catch, because the lady didnt have insurance and because she's an out of state student, no lawyer would take my friends case (sucks hard core). SO he put it back together with his broken parts.

AND this is what popped out.

F4i%20010b.JPG

there's a whole series of hi res pics at:
http://www.hpfords.com/Bryans Bike/

But the server is kinda slow, so if someone else wants to host them please do!! This is the most smoke i've ever seen coming from one vehicle EVER....

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
Hey, street fighter is the new thing I guess......tell him to get race plastic. It's cheaper and lighter.

i3ooivl

Established Member
haha.... he needs to first get the front rotors. He's been motoring around on only rear break putting out PLUMES of smoke, not to mention the chain is completely rusted.

That thing is an accident waiting to happen. But it'll get him through until he graduates in december

i3ooivl

Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
Damn women drivers. Yes I know I'll catch some hell for that coment but oh well.

amen...... I got hit by a woman in a dodge truck when i had my motorcycle accident earlier in the summer.

GRRRRRR :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread