My friend is releasing a CD, what do you all think?

BLTM

Established Member
A buddy of mine has been hitting the studio hard the last year and a half and created quite a mix of music. He asked me to share his creations with people who may enjoy all of his hard work. His names Ethan, this is what he loves to do. so I figured I would do some free promoting for him. Downloads are FREE!

ENJOY!

Ether Q - E.T.H.E.R (Hosted by OfficiallyIce) Hosted by OfficiallyIce // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Heres some of his stuff on youtube as well.

Ether Q - Life (Produced by Anno Domini Beats) - YouTube

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
He lost me at the third ****.

I will give it another shot tomorrow.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
OfficiallyIce as in the one cool with Joe Budden? I'll listen off the strength of that alone.

Fordfourlife

Established Member
Not bill board good but good enough that he should keep trying . People who do not like that style of music will naturally say it sucks.

Last edited:

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
Yeah, I have to agree, his lyrics and the way he puts them into the beat just sound very amateur-ish. The beats themselves are pretty decent, but no way I'd listen to this let alone buy it. Tell him to keep at it.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Ok so I listened to the entire tape. There were only 3 tracks that are worth keeping. IMO his flow is lazy/boring on most of the tracks so it was hard to stay focused on the lyrics instead of the beat. Standout tracks were Smoke This, Whats Beef and What Used To Be. He attacked the beat on Whats Beef, he should do more tracks like that.

Users who are viewing this thread