My Fox and a new beginning...25-5 cage and mini tub progress pics

RL1

Established Member
I've had the car for 12 years. It was a consistent 10.5 sec street car for a few years till I tore it apart and sold everything.

In the process of a 25-5, mini tub, ladder bar, fire wall, rear delete, motor plates, wheelie bars, chute, cooler and battery set up....shortened 9" rear, coil overs, and strange brakes .

Drive train is a 338 stroker, stage 3 vic jr head, F1R blower motor and all the other good stuff. The car will go deep 8's until I sell that set up and throw a 407 TT or a F3R on it. The car has been at the shop for 8 months now...he's finally just starting to roll on it. I'm getting anxious because I need it back to get the rest of it togeather for next season. He's been really busy building some high$$ foxes along with keeping up with his current customers that need him at the track and so on.

Currently most of the forward section is tacked in, the rest of the funny car cage needs to be finished along with the rear bars and completion of the tub's and rest of the tin work.

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

Old 6 point that was cut out

DSC00383.jpg

Last edited:

RL1

Established Member
My theory is do it once and do it right, I was going to go with a 25-2 but the car would have been there way longer. It will be good for 7.50's now so that will give me some time to save up for updates.

SilverSnake01 said:
Damn i didnt think u tore everything out.

RL1

Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
How much better 60' times are you running with those wooden blocks there? :D

It made me sick to my stomach to see the car like that, it was one of the cleanest foxes around. Cant wait to get it togeather and recondition the hell out of it.

sya5

Sexy Bitch!
Established Member
u gonna be able to fit in there when its all done or what?!?! lol

and dont forget a seat for spidey***

Last edited:

RL1

Established Member
lol, that was a concern of mine too, it's not difficult, just grab the A pillar and swing your self in....getting out is a tad more difficult.

Check out whats involved in doing a 25-2....this car has the best of the best, no expense spared at all.

http://www.dmcracing.com/id63.html

C H I N I said:
so how do you get in the car?

Last edited:

RL1

Established Member
Thought this was funny, he hasn't updated my page yet but my car originally just went there for a sportsman cage and mini tub...then you know how that goes

Check out some of the cars he's done http://www.dmcracing.com/id67.html

gtmustang00

Established Member
nice lookin car. dennis is a great guy. i had him do my 8pt and subframe connectors. next year im gunna have him upgrade my car to the 8.50 specs. thats as fast as i think my car will ever go...

Users who are viewing this thread