My 'for now' little one-v6

StangSteph

Established Member
Thanks for the comments. Oh yea, cant complain about gas mileage with it, two weeks on a tank, going back and forth to work

Mineral grey is pretty hot :)
Oh yes it is! :coolman: I used to hate this color, but I'm in love now, haha

pictures of you modeling on car?
+1 on pics :lol::lol::lol:
:p Good one, no thanks lol... maybe when one of the cars at this house gets done, haha...(might be a while)

Last edited:

StangSteph

Established Member
sooooo update! kinda... i miss my car....

been a while since I posted but anyways...
got the hood, engine, trans, engine wiring, dash wiring, headers, fuel rails(not sure if they will work), paint...need rest of exhaust, clutch, flywheel, cable, all that good fun stuff lol...

IMG_7887.jpg

hood.jpg
bbklt.jpg

its in storage still, at another garage...got a ranger for the winter and while the car is off the road, hope it doesnt blow up lol...
tryin to get it inside, scraping everything lol
14.jpg
16.jpg

had to fix the 4x4 and shackles, needs a rear bumper
ranger8-1.jpg

not sure where I posted my last photoshop but here's a couple I've done while waiting lol
and yes this pic is photoshopped from a photo that I found on here I think
img2659edit.jpg

6-1.jpg

Last edited:

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Looks like you're in for some work! Should look great once you get the wheels and bumper on there. Is that a B-head Mark motor?

StangSteph

Established Member
not sure i follow the rake comment...if it looks raked in the front, you wouldnt do any spoiler in the rear?
but I keep thinking a low spoiler would balance out the look in the front, but there are so many with termie wings, maybe a saleen or something similar

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
not sure i follow the rake comment...if it looks raked in the front, you wouldnt do any spoiler in the rear?
but I keep thinking a low spoiler would balance out the look in the front, but there are so many with termie wings, maybe a saleen or something similar

To me it wouldn't need it with a rake. A rake is the look of a lower front a with a little up in the back.

The Terminator wing is the best one IMO. A Saleen wing you need the whole body kit to pull it off IMO.

What kind of wheels are you looking to get?

StangSteph

Established Member
gotcha. guess we'll have to wait and see then lol. right now its pretty level but pretty low too with just a v6. not sure how much lower the front will be with the 4v
and I've got black saleens, 285s and 265s

Last edited:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
gotcha. guess we'll have to wait and see then lol. right now its pretty level but pretty low too with just a v6. not sure how much lower the front will be with the 4v
and I've got black saleens, 285s and 265s

Cool.

I would try to find a GT rear bumper so the exhaust pipes fits better. IMO.

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
thanks.

does anyone think the rear will look like its missing something? with the cowl hood and 03cobra front bumper...

Yeah, it looks really front heavy now (at least to me).

you need some sort of spoiler in the back- steeda, roush, or cobra IMO.

StangSteph

Established Member
Cool.

I would try to find a GT rear bumper so the exhaust pipes fits better. IMO.
I was thinking about it but I dunno, the lx look is different lol. and the bf wants to paint the least parts as possible, doesnt want to screw anything up.
Yeah, it looks really front heavy now (at least to me).

you need some sort of spoiler in the back- steeda, roush, or cobra IMO.

thats what I was thinking, but the bf didnt like any of the wings I picked out lol. there are little things with every one that need to be changed lol

StangSteph

Established Member
^Thanks, I hope so :)

Haha yes it is MY car, but he's the one doing all the work to it, lol. and I can see his point.
he's painted a car before with a metallic paint, which was crappy paint, and paint gun, from harbor freight,I think that says it all LOL...painted it 2 or 3 times to get it to look alright. we've got good paint for my car, so hopefully that wont be the problem and it turns out alright.
and the spoiler thing, every one I find there is a little something that could be changed, like the big whole cut out for the third brake light, or having to cover/drill more the holes, or attached to the side of the car...why cant it just be one smooth, flowing piece?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread