My Florida adventure

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
Went to Orlando for five days with my brother and parents.

I got sick saturday night and from 10pm to 3:30am I threw up 51(fifty-one) times. It was so bad I was throwing up while in the process of throwing up. My stomach still hurts. It was only four attacks totalling about ten minutes.

We went to Disney world the fiirst day, Kennedy the next, then on the third day we EPCOT all day. The last full day we went back to EPCOT for the first half of the day and then back to Disney after 7pm because she got tickets to a special engagement there. Basically the park closed down for an hour then there was a Christmas show and this was open only to people who paid for the extra tickets and was open from 7-12. All the rides were still open also and there were no lines.

I golfed twice with my dad and I havent gone in a while and I managed a few pars(when I was golfing every week I was about a ten handicap, I went from not playing to a ten in three years and three lessons).

Floridians will put rims on anything! I saw more rice in five days than all my life up here!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
so tourist stuff huh, sorry you puked so bad..

sounds cool other than that..

Users who are viewing this thread