My first vid 03 Cobra

yellow03vert

Established Member
I just bought a new camcorder and figured I would make a little video of my car with it's new exhuast (UPR Xpipe + Magnaflow catback) it is my friend driving so he did not get on it alot but I should have a couple racing vids up when a get my pulley on and get it dyno tuned. Sorry it not that great. :cryying:

Click Here

yellow03vert

Established Member
When you click on the link it will make you wait like 15 seconds before you can download it. Sorry I am kinda new at this.

yellow03vert

Established Member
It works for me guys, sorry for the music in the vid it kinda makes it so you can not hear the exhuast as much as I would have liked.

yellow03vert

Established Member
I have two more vids I will try to put up sometime tomorrow if I get a chance one is my friend in my car racing a 99 corvette with a bunch of bolt ons and another one with me racing a TSI Eagle Talon. Thanks for the comments guys.

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
sounds really good awesome
thats the first time i see that rear bumper

yellow03vert

Established Member
I am actually getting the middle of the bumper painted black and the center of the hood like the 20th annv. Saleens to break up the yellow a little. The reason I have the kit on is becuase someone threw paint stripper up the one side about two months after I bought the car.

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Is that an O/R Xpipe or catted? I'm guessing O/R.. Nice video.. I had to associate it with my Media Player since it came over without any .mpg, .mov, .wmv, etc. Definitely would have been better with the music gone!..

Users who are viewing this thread