My first run ever on the Tail off the Dragon.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Nice Run. I have done it in my Cobra and on my bike. On the bike is more fun because you can pass. The time to go is on a Saturday night at about 7:30 to 8:00 pm in the Summer. The cops go home about that time in that's when all kinds of cool cars and bikes start to pour out of Deals Gap and they usually push it pretty hard. Some of the hard core guys on bikes go late at night. They put lights down low on the forks and point them off to either side.

Elwood617

Established Member
Very nice! why is your interior missing?

E
It's not missing, it's in my garage :)

The Dragon is a ton of fun. I went back when I had my Evo. Looks like you had a good time!
It was an awesome time, went out on some night runs, there were some nice bikes and cars out. I saw a light bar setup that I want for my car, once I get a bit more comfortable with the road.
Nice Run. I have done it in my Cobra and on my bike. On the bike is more fun because you can pass. The time to go is on a Saturday night at about 7:30 to 8:00 pm in the Summer. The cops go home about that time in that's when all kinds of cool cars and bikes start to pour out of Deals Gap and they usually push it pretty hard. Some of the hard core guys on bikes go late at night. They put lights down low on the forks and point them off to either side.
It was amazing at night, but out of my league for now. I need more seat time on my new suspension, and another trip to learn the road. Then maybe I'll do some night runs.

Users who are viewing this thread