My first run down, i think....

04Chris

Chicane straightner
Established Member
I was out for a drive the other night when i saw 2 sets of headlights coming up alittle quicker than i was driving. They went by me and it was a c5 coupe and a chevy tahoe :shrug: . I saw the passenger in the vette motion something i couldn't see out the window to the tahoe driver. I don't know if they were friends or if one cut-off the other, i didn't know. They both took off and i thought, what the hell. I was cruising around 70 so i dropped it into 3rd and put my foot in it.

The pullied heaton combined with the full Bassani exhaust with cats sounds mean at full boogie. I can see that the c5 is easily pulling away from the tahoe. I buzzed the tahoe doing about 110 and i caught and passed the c5 around 130. Just to make sure he knew i wasn't done, i ran it out to about 145. The look on the c5 drivers face was pretty funny. He kind of looked like "I wasn't messing with you dude, but holy crap. I got caught and passed at 130!" Just for fun, with no one behind me of course, i gave the brake cooling ducts something to do and cool off the brembo's when i stood on the whoa pedal and brought it down to cruising speed. I noticed the vette tried to do the same thing when he saw me slowing but he overshot me by alittle bit :-D He never slowed down to talk to me after though. I had fun but i don't think he got as much enjoyment as i did.

pottsy

Established Member
haha, nice "kill"...I like your storytelling too. :lol: :thumbsup:

04Chris

Chicane straightner
Established Member
pottsy said:
haha, nice "kill"...I like your storytelling too. :lol: :thumbsup:

Thanks man :beer: Nice ride! I like the black fr500's against the white. I thought about the black fr500's with the 10" rears for my black 04 cobra coupe

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread