My first real bloodshed..

daplumma

Established Member
Well, I just got my 04 cobra about a month ago and have been running into little 2 no real challenges during this time. My buddy has an 03 EVO and I have been just drooling to get a piece of him every since he repeatly raped my 92 5.0. So today after the Borla Stinger install I went to our job and waited for him to get off. We pull out of work like we use to do, rolling at about 20mph. Beep, beep, beep, and we're off. Neck and neck thru first and second..... and then something remarkable happened. The car finall caught traction!! I looked in the rearview and saw his headlights get smaller and smaller. :burn: I called him afterwards and he said that after I caught tracting I pulled at least 6 car lenghts ahead of him. Cobras rule!!! :rockon:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
way to go. Sounds like you better find more traction. lol

boosted99si

Established Member
nice kill but for some reason i still really like the evo's or sti's i think a 4 dr compact sport car with that much power in it is pretty sweet

daplumma

Established Member
I agree. His EVO is sweet and actually pushed me over the edge to buy a Cobra after he repeatly raped my 5.0. :bash: But to be honest, the bragging rights will come after we go from a dig. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread