my first race kill

stang420

Banned
Established Member
Tonight, I raced a 2000 honda civic si. Im not sure of his mods but i know it has full exhaust, intake and some other shit. He wont pop his hood but i know he has full exaust We raced from a roll first in 3rd gear at about 55 mph and then from a dig. i had him by like 2 cars from a roll and i beat him bad from a dig. I dont know when he let off but i had him pretty good. i spun a bit in first and a little in second :banana: . i know not a great race but im just 16 and it was my first. :D
I went home after the race and he went to my friend chris's house chris said the dude said he beat me.. btw i have a pretty much stock 98 gt.

Last edited:

stang420

Banned
Established Member
yea im gonna start takin the video cam with me and tomorrow i may race a stock 03 rsx-s

Last edited:

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
stang420 said:
....stupid 4 banger

Careful, young grasshopper. ha ha There are some damn quick four's here and on the road. Just thought I'd slip that in there before any trouble arose. :beer: Oh, and nice kill.

Last edited by a moderator:

atlvalet

Established Member
RedZoomer said:
Careful, young grasshopper. ha ha There are some damn quick four's here and on the road. Just thought I'd slip that in there before any trouble arose. :beer: Oh, and nice kill.

That is beyond odd, because I was just thinking "Ah, young grasshopper..." after I read "stupid four banger." :-D

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
stang420 said:
yea im gonna start takin the video cam with me and tomorrow i may race a stock 03 rsx-s....stupid 4 banger

be careful, that RSX type S is probably faster than your car, both being stock to stock(weight to power)

I raced one with a supercharger and in my 03 Cobra it was a very close race..

stang420

Banned
Established Member
yea i know they are pretty quick iv drivin it once. i think it will be a good race and i know there are some fast 4 cylinders i was jk

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
Nice kill...but now you have to race me in about 2 months soo bring the video cam too..and then post it and let them watch you get beat by me :pop:

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
RedZoomer said:

+1 i was surprised at how quick my friends '06 rsx type s was.

Users who are viewing this thread